REGISTER NOW for ANB Invest Global Trading.
You can place buy, sell, cancel & amend orders in the following markets in an easy and interactive way (Pre-market session; Regular session; Post-market session):
GCC & Egypt Markets:
- Qatar Stock Exchange (T+3)
- Dubai Financial Market & Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (T+2)
- Muscat Securities Market (T+2)
- Bahrain Bourse (T+2)
- Egyptian Exchange (T+2)
United States of America Market:
- New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) (T+2)
- NASDAQ Stock Market (NSDQ) (T+2)
- NSDQ OTC (T+2)
- NYSE MKT (T+2)
- Options Price Reporting Authority (OPRA) (T+1)
You can invest in sectors like precious metals, semi-conductors, biotechnology, conglomerates, pharmaceuticals, technology, etc. through the American Market ETFs.
You can also view market data and customize your own watchlists to subscribe to real-time markets through the platform.
ANB Invest Global Trading apps will simply keep the diligent and mobile trader in touch with the ever-changing financial markets.
To access this application and begin trading online, you will need to register first: https://reganbi.globaltradingnetwork.com/EN/register/start
To Login: https://anbinvest.globaltradingnetwork.com/web/login
To see the International Markets Commission Table, please click here.
Key features of ANB Invest Global Trading include:
- Order placement to buy/sell/amend/cancel/ limit and market orders
- High security with a one-time password generating system
- Easy and fast loading Intraday and historical charts
- Custom and Smart watch lists to keep a track of your favorite stocks
- Status panel to get updated about your trading status and the portfolio valuation
- Order list option to view recent orders and search for historical orders
- Account summary to analyze your account balance and buying power
- Portfolio summary to analyze your holdings and manage your portfolios
- Trading alerts option to notify you about your trading account activities
- Detailed quote for symbols, giving you a snapshot of a symbol's performance
- Bi-lingual selection options to setup in English or Arabic